ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP
This premium soap is made with activated charcoal, used for its detoxifying qualities, and ability to absorb and draw out oil from the skin, as well as it's strong deodorizing effect. Charcoal soap may be helpful for some people with acne. It contains skin softening Shea Butter, and is unscented.
- Absorbs deep into pores to draw out dirt & oil
- Frees up congested pores
- Helps eliminate acne, blackheads and bumps
- Great for both face and body
- Reduces pigmentation
- Won’t dry out skin
- Helps fight odour
- Softens and conditions your skin
- Mild and gentle on your skin
We’re pretty confident you know how to use a bar of soap, but here are a few recommendations to make the most of it.
- Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Feel free to use a cleaning mitt or silicone face scrubber, but be gentle! They can exfoliate without adding extra pressure (which can cause irritation).
- The optimal amount of time to cleanse your face for is roughly 45 seconds – 1 min. If you have sensitive skin, try 30 seconds. Set a timer on your phone for the first few uses as you may be surprised how long it actually is.
- Body Soap – this bar isn’t just useful for detoxing your face; it works wonders for the body too! It’s especially great for eliminating odour making it the perfect body cleanser (especially if you’re going through a deodorant detox)